Friday, July 3, 2009

Favorite Quotes

~Anything from our quote book~ 
"When no one else would come, Shilo you always came..." - Neil Diamond 
"I love smiling! It's my favorite!" - Buddy The Elf 
"My shoe's untied, this bag is heavy, and Merry Christmas!" - Lady in the elevator at MD Anderson 
"I'm going to have a sex change. Why? Well, I just have some things I'd like to get off my chest." - Me 
"I love tighty whitey!" - Bailey 
"I never should've looked at men seeking men!!!!" - Kathryn 
"It's raining cats and dogs. I stepped in a poodle!" - Colin
"You make my butt wet. And my side boob." - Kathryn 
"kathryn is a wimp because shilo supermanned that ho with a broken arm and is still in less pain. go shilo, you super awesome war hero!" - Sam
"Sam's taking forever! Meanwhile, we can play with my sex dice." - Kathryn 
"I was done sneezing before I was done being loud." - Garrett 
"Really, the only person who knows what kind of a sex symbol I am is my wife, and, between you and me, she's not that impressed." - Neil Diamond 
"You're already sucking at it!" - Sam 
"On a stick!" - Kathryn 
"When kids watch cartoons, parents make more babies... Acme kid making kit" - Papa
"Damn white girls!" - Some random lady 
"Because I saved his son from a life of sin and death, etc, etc..." - Sam 
"Tears are staining my brand-new clean sheets!" - Kathryn 
"THIS IS THE REAL PICKLE DEAL!" - Kathryn 
"I have like, 10 asses!" - Kathryn 
"Double-sided ba doong doongs!" - Sam 
"I only compared my politics, I didn't learn anything about them." -Sam 
"You remember that time you attacked Kathryn and you fell and something hit you in the side? That was me. I chucked one of my large vessels of water at you." - Sam 
"It was like a possessed grizzly bear" - Kathryn 
"Next semester, I will stalk you with my pants" - Shilo 
"I'd rather have my toe imprint on the stomach of a dead mouse, than poo poo oozing up between my toes." - Danielle 
"I hope I'm never on that quote list" - Piper 
"All the wrinkle lines in my thumb are vagina's" - Sam 
"Oh great, now I look like the retarded pervert instead of Kathryn" - Sam 
"Have you been hitting the sauce a little to hard? No, just the pie..." - Me 
"My thumb is stuck in my finger" - Me 
"I think a lot of things. Like. I love how you make me grin when I'm trying to so hard to be serious. You make it impossible for me to behave when I'm around you. Chocolate moose." - Caitie 
"its easy if i want to mount you and tickle you again but i dont" - Kathryn
"creepy, yet hillarious!" - Kathryn 
"that was a quote nightmare for her... it was like a wet dream for me" - Kathryn 
"oh damn! take it off take it off! ill do anything!" - Kathryn 
"i hope that i saved that rape or else you might have to recreate it for me later" - Kathryn 
"We'll be talking, and he'll just randomly blurt out that he loves me. It's like he has romantic tourettes or something..." - Some Lady 
"OMG Bug just pooped on the floor!!! It was HUGE!!!!!!" - Piper
"Stop! I don't want to get my ring caught in your toe hair." - Piper
"That's like a redhead in a bouncy house!" - Danielle
"I'm being muffled by Shilo's thighs." - Piper
"Take a Chillaxitive" - Casey
"I never wanted fried chicken and watermelon!" - Bailey
"I'm a five foot two white girl!" - Kathryn
"I'm gonna put it in you" "That's usually my line" - My parents
"We're having a three-way. It's different than I thought it would be." - Bumpy
"I don't know why I told you about my childhood" - Alyssa
"What jail are they gonna throw me in? It's over the ocean. Neutral territory, bitch!" - Tara
"Show him" "Show him?" "It's German for 'show her'. Those Germans are so confusing" - Tara and Nicole
"I stand like this 'cause my penis is the same height as your vagina" - Papa
"Hair: Dead protein excreted from follicles." - Eric
"I think I just touched your heart through your back..." - Anthony
"No making out, you don't want to pass that on. Only heavy petting for you, miss." - Sarah
"When I start farting around, at least two of your senses will be notified" - Eric
"Slow swimming sperm. Quite a mouthful" - Professor Zeh
"I'd rather shave my eyeballs than contemplate that" Agent DiNozzo (NCIS)

No comments:

Post a Comment